Sunday, April 27, 2008

125 Places to Have a Beer Before You Die


North Carolina-based All About Beer magazine has compiled a list of the "top 125 places to have a beer before you die."

The lists includes bars, festivals and venues from Germany to Australia and includes many places in the United States.

If I'm not mistaken, Ive imbibed at 13 of the spots on the list. 8 of these with fellow blogger MC.

Here is a list of places that didn't quite make the former list, courtesy of Modern Drunkard Magazine.

4 comments:

JB said...

Nice post!

JB said...

There's a couple of places on the list I can't positively confirm my presence at, but I do remember patronizing these two establishments, many moons ago:

47. The Map Room, Chicago, IL
84. Goose Island Brewing, Chicago, IL

Jimmy said...

I've only hit McSorley's from this list (once with Adam). Conspicuously absent is Pete's Tavern (where O. Henry wrote "The Gift of the Magi" and White Horse Saloon (hang out of Dylan Thomas) in Manhattan. I gues the Golden Star didn't make the cut.

JB said...

I've been to the White Horse Saloon.