Thursday, August 7, 2008

"People take pictures of the Summer, Just in case someone thought they had missed it

... and to prove that it really existed."
~Ray Davies


Here's my first photos of the new home.That's my window up there.



There's the yard with my dog and garage.
perhaps someday, I 'll have something to put in the garage, aside from my bicycle.













Here's my cat, Tabby, my dog Klara, and some views of my bohemian loft.
On a good day, I live in a "bohemian loft".
On a bad day, I'm merely " a male, gentile Anne Frank hiding-out in an attic".


It's a cozy little space, and it serves as the nerve center for my blogging duties.

"In this world I lock out all my worries and my fears...
... Do my dreaming and my scheming
Lie awake and pray
Do my crying and my sighing
Laugh at yesterday" ~Brian Wilson







I humbly admit that these photographs are sub-par to many of those posted recently in the blogs of my comrades, but this is only my first outing, and was accomplished for less than $10 (cost includes disposable camera, developing and photo cd).



There are still some more photos to come, but I'll end this particular post with a shot from my basement bar!
There's plenty of room,so come up and see me sometime.

No comments: