Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You may have noticed ...

...Blogging has been light, of late, as I've been out of the office.
I've been off to the races, and also logging in some hours at my other office-the Tin & Lint Co. in Saratoga Springs.


This local "gin mill" is reminiscent of The Park City's Golden Star--and I mean that in a good way. The bar is also the site where singer Don McClean wrote that awful song.

That is why I've not been blogging so much.

But fear not! the folks o'er at Conservative Punk have been on the case with coverage of Segway riding chimps and (more importantly) Presidential control of OUR internet.

1 comment:

mc said...

Ah, the writer of that song.

I was over his house a couple of weeks ago.

Literally.

In a glider.

He has a nice pad up in Maine.

Good times.
Other than that the bar looks very inviting.